Thursday, September 20, 2012

Taboo Eats Update

Alright guys. Is everyone sitting down?
Deep breaths.

I GOT SELECTED FOR TABOO EATS!!!!!!!

I don't think I could be anymore excited than this! Out of 60+ entries, they picked 15-16 participants. I am one of those.

I'm taking this opportunity to thank everyone who tasted the dish, helping me making it a winning dish. It worked guys!

I would also like to invite you all officially to come taste it (and taste the other dishes that will presented).

Ok, write this down. Got a pen and paper? No? Go get it. Ok, got it?
Good.

September 29, 2012
Old Jail - Hi-Hostel Ottawa, 75 Nicholas Street
6 p.m to 10 p.m
$10 entry
$2-8 plates.

There will be drinks and beverages, live music, good food, cool people and cooler people including me and my 3 helpers. Carine, the bff peas 4 life. Stephanie, the work bff. And Louise, my momma. We'll be the ones in the matching apron with the winning Decadent Tart hehe.

You can get your tickets at tabooeats.com or on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TabooEats/app_216160271817558.

I will post the recipe on September 30th. I PROMISE. With a bunch of awesome pictures for sure.
So go on! What are you waiting for? Who doesn't wanna spend a fun evening?

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment