Friday, January 13, 2012

Tasting 1, 2, 1, 2

See what I did there with the title? Tasting instead of testing? Well... I thought it was clever AND funny.

OK! Let me explain how the process of my book is going to go about.

First, I want this book to reach all my friends and family. Then, if their response is good, I want it to reach the WORLD! I know, it's a bit big of a dream, but hey! you never know!

I know I will get some major heat from my veg friends for this... but since 90% of the people I love eat meat, I've decided to have a few that aren't veg (it's still to be decided for sure). But of course, EVERY recipe will have the veg alternative. As well as a sugar-free alternative, gluten-free.

I want this book to be accessible for everyone. Who knows, maybe my carnivore friends will see how amazing veg food is ;)

So, obviously, the recipes I want in my book I actually love. But will you? Cue in the testers!
My dear friends and family will be used as guinea pigs till the completion of the book.

Tough job, I know They have to sit with a bunch of people they like and eat free food. Bummer.
I do, however ask them to fill out a comment sheet such as the one below. It;s the price to pay for being my friend. Mouahaha.

I do take their comments seriously and adjust what needs to be adjusted. I've surrounded myself with some of the most honest people I know. With their input, I'm sure this project will blossom to something amazing.

But for now, stay tuned! Recipes and pictures will be here shortly!

p.s Happy Friday!
Sorry about the quality of the picture... and the fact that it's "squished". Still figuring out how to use this blog thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment